Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Sage backfile includes hundreds of journals and is a good addition to the Sage journal archive acquired by the Turku University Library in 2008. In the database you can read about 160 000 journal articles of more than 40 different disciplines over five decades.
- individuals who are authorised by the Purchaser to access the Purchaser's information services whether on-site or off-site via Secure Authentication and who are affiliated to the Purchaser as
- a current student (undergraduates and postgraduates) of the Purchaser (University of Turku)
- member of staff (whether on a permanent or temporary basis) or contractor of the Purchaser (University of Turku)
- persons who are permitted to access the Purchaser's information services from computer terminals within the physical premises of the Purchase (Walk-In Users)
Authorised users may
- use the Content for purposes of research, education or other non-commericial use
- print a reasonable amount of the Content
- display electonically the Content
- download and digitally copy a reasonable amount of the Content
- use a reasonable amount of the Content in the preparation of Course Packs or other educational material
- use a reasonable amount of the Content for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by Purchaser
- transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, minimal, insubstantial amounts of the Content for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for resale or commercial purposes
- use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpts from the Content in the Authorised Use's own scientific, scholarly and educational works
Authorised users may not
- sell or resell of the Content unless the Purchaser or Authorised User has been granted prior written consent by SAGE
- use for the purpose of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of any Content
- display or distribute any part of the Content on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and World Wide Web, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created, other than by a Secure Network
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging, attributions or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear
- alter, adapt or modify any Content , except to the extent necessary it perceptible on a computer screen. Alteration of words or their orders is strictly prohibited
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Insitution shall be permitted to use Reasonable Amounts of the Licensed Materials to fulfill occasional requests from other, non participating institutions, a practice commonly called Inter-Library Loan. Customer agrees to fulfill such requests in compliance with Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 Ch. 48, s. 41 (Eng.), as amended by European Directive 2003, and any other applicable law relating to the physical and digital reproduction and distibution by Libraries of copyrighted works.
The electronic form of the Licensed Materials may be used as a source for ILL.
- Only secure electronic transmission such used by Arial or Prospero to fulfill ILL requests is permitted.
- Participating Libraries agree that copyright notices will be sent on all ILL transmission. Fulfillment of Loansome DocR service reqests is permitted.
- Non-secure electronic transmission of file is not permitted.