Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Medicine ebooks: medical science e-books which have been published during the year 2013
- Lecture notes in Computer Science 2010-2014
- Computer Science eBook Packages 2009-2013; 2016; 2017
- nearly 2000 e-books handling data processing science published between 2009-2013.
- Humanities, Social Science & Law 2012
- Humanities & Social Science 2013 and 2014
- Behavioral Science 2011-2014
- Chemistry & Material Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences 2014; 2017
- Education 2016
- Palgrave Political Science 2015 Collection
- Palgrave Social Sciences 2015 Collection
- Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Encyclopedia of Sociaöl Network Analysis and Mining
Also single books
- Licensee's (University of Turku) full time and part time faculty members, students and staff members, researchers, contractors
- authorized walk-in users
Authorised users may
- use solely for educational, personal, scientific, or research purposes
- access, browse, view, collate, display, search and retrive the Content
Storing and printing
- download, store a hard drive or removable media drive, print and copy in paper and digital form single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content
- use single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content for the preparation of academic and other educational course materials including print-outs, copies in print and digital format with all rights duly present
Authorised users may not
- use or assist any third party to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity's internet website
- re-distribute, reproduce, or transmit the Content by any means including electronic (e. g., via e-mail) nor post it on their personal use or public websites or on public networks
- systemically download any Content, use routines designed to constinously and automatically search and index the Content (full text and meta data)
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright or other notices, trademarks, logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content
- update, change, revise, adapt, modify, translate, transform or create any derivative work of the Content
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Licensee may deliver one copy of a journal article or book chapter as hard copy to another library, for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use, but in no case for Commercial Use.