Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
SRMO is a powerful research methods tool, linking SAGE's renowned research methods content with sophisticated search tools to help researcher answer their research methods questions like never before.
The site contains: which contains over 600 SAGE books (including f.i. series Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences, Introducing Qualitative Methods ja Qualitative Methods), dictionaries, encyclopedias and journal articles.
- individual who are authorized by the Customer (which shall include those individuals authorized by the Institutions hereunder) to access the Customer's information services whether on-site or off-site via Secure Authentication and who are affiliated with the Customer as a current student (undergraduates and postgraduates), employee (whether on a permanent or temporary basis), alumnus or contractor of the Customer.
- individuals who are permitted to access the Customer's information services from computer terminals within the physical premises of the Customer ("Walk-In Users") are also deemed to be Authorized Users, only for the time they are within the physical premises of the Customer
Authorised users may
- extract or use information contained in the Products for educational purposes, including but not limited to, text and data mining, extraction and manipulation of information for the purposes of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, or analysis
- download and digitally copy a Reasonable Amount of the Products (= not more than ten percent (10 %) of any individual book or journal issue)
- print a Reasonable Amount of a Product
- electronically display the Products to the extent necessary to further the intent and purpose of the Agreement
- use a Reasonable Amount of each of the Products in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by Customer
- transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, Reasonable Amounts of the Products for personal use, professional use or Educational Purposes but in no event fo Commercial Use. Authorized Users have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpts from the Products in the Authorized User's own scientific, scholarly and educational works
- use a Reasonable Amount of the Products in the preparation of course packs or other educational materials
Authorised users may not
- use for the purpose of monetary reward by means of the sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the Products
- no Commercial Use of the Products shall be permitted unless the Customer or an Authorized User has been granted prior written consent by an authorized representative of SAGE.
- use of all or any part of the Products for any Commercial Use or for any purpose other than Educational Purposes
- display or distribute any part of the Products on any electronic network, including without limitation, the Internet, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created, other than by Secure Authentication; print and distribute any portion(s) of the Products to persons or entities other than the Customer or Authorized Users
- use, alter, decompile, modify, display or distribute the Products
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging, attributions or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear
- alter, decompile, adapt or modify the Products, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a computer screen, or as otherwise permitted in the Agreement. Alteration of words or their order is strictly prohibited
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Customer and the Institution shall be permitted to use Reasonable Amounts of the Content to fulfill occasional requests from other, non participating institutions, a practice commonly called Inter-Library Loan ("ILL"). Customer and the Institutions shall fulfill such requests in compliance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 Ch. 48, s. 41 (Eng.), as amended by European Directive 2003, and any other applicable law relating to the physical and digital reproduction and distribution by Libraries of copyrighted works.
- The electronic form of the Licensed Materials may be used as a source for ILL. Secure electronic transmission such as used by Ariel or Prospero to fulfill ILL requests shall be permitted and fulfillment of Loansome DocR service requests shall be permitted. Customer and the Institution shall include copyright notices on all ILL transmissions. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, in no event shall non-secure electronic transmission of files be permitted.