Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The new Handbook of Translation Studies (HTS) aims at disseminating knowledge about translation and interpreting and providing easy access to a large range of topics, traditions, and methods to a relatively broad audience: not only students who often adamantly prefer such user-friendliness, researchers and lecturers in Translation Studies, Translation & Interpreting professionals; but also scholars and experts from other disciplines (among which linguistics, sociology, history, psychology).
- any member of the subscribing institute (University of Turku) who can get access through a closed local network
- any person physically present on the site of the subscribing institute
Authorised users may
- perform access such as retrieving, displaying, searching, downloading and printing of the information in one or more copies
Authorised users may not
Copying and storing
- copy and store electronic data
- transmit files electronically to non-authorised users of the Products
- create any derivative works based on any material included in these electronic products beyond the limits indicated in the International Copyright Law
- modify, adapt and translate any information contained in the Products
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.