Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
ProQuest Historical Newspapers:
The New York Times (1851-2001) & Washington Post (1877-1993)
These historical newspapers provide genealogists, researchers and scholars with online, easily-searchable first-hand accounts and unparalleled coverage of the politics, society and events of the time.
- currently enrolled students, faculty and staff (University of Turku)
- walk-in patrons and visiting scholars while on-site
Authorised users may
- use the Products solely for their own personal or internal use
- print and make copies of materials retrieved through the Products
- create printouts of materials retrieved through the Products via on-line printing, off-line printing, facsimile, or electronic mail
- all reproduction and distribution of such printouts, and all downloading and electronic storage of materials retrieved through the Products shall be for internal and personal use
Authorised users may not
- publish, broadcast or sell any materials retrieved through the Products
- download all or parts of the Products in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a collection of materials comprising all or part of the Products (whether or not such collection is in electronic or print form)
- text mine, data mine or harvest metadata
- use the materials in any manner that will infringe the copyright or other proprietary right of ProQuest or its licensor
- use the Products to execute denial of service attacks nor may you perform automated searches againts ProQuest's systems to the extent such searches unduly burden ProQuest's systems
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee will not re-distribute the materials retrieved from the Products or provide access to the other libraries or third parties either directly or indirectly, unless specifially authorized by ProQuest.