Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The Oxford Journals Collection features prestigious and authoritative journals published in collaboration with some of the world’s most influential and scholarly professional societies ensuring excellence in research, scholarship, and education.
The Collection includes highly cited journals in the fields of Medicine, Life Sciences, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences.
- individual who is authorised by the Licensee (University of Turku) to access the Licensee's information services available through the Licensee's Secure Network and who is
- affiliated with the Licensee as a current student, library patron or employee
- physically present on the Licensee's premises
Authorised users may
- access the Server by means of a Secure Network in order to search the Licensed Works and to view, retrieve, and display portions thereof
Saving and printing
- save and print out single copies of portions of the Licensed Works
- transmit links to single journal articles to other Authorised Users
- incorporate links to the Licensed Works in electronic course packs and course management systems for use in connection with courses offered by the Licensee for academic credit provided that no person other than an Authorised User may use such links
- provide print or electronic copies of all or any part of the Licensed Works to national or international regulatory authorities for the purposes of, or in anticipation of, regulatory approval and/or trademark applications or other regulatory purposes in respect of the Licensee's products or services
Authorised users may not
- use all or any part of the Licensed Works for any Commercial Use
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire, or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Works
- systematically make multiple printed or electronic copies of portions of the Licensed Works for any purpose
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed Works on any electronic network, including without limitation, the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network
- remove or alter Licensor's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Works
- permit anyone other than Authorised Users to access or use the Licensed Works
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee has the non-exclusive right to supply (whether by post, fax or secure electronic transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted after printing) to an another academic library in the same country as the Licencee or library which is part of a non-commercial organisation in the same country as the Licensee, for the purposes supplying an authorised user of the recipient library with a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document from a journal included in the Licensed Works for the purpose of research or private study and not for commercial use.