Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
InCites is a customized, citation-based research evaluation tool on the Web that enables you to analyze institutional productivity and benchmark your output against peers worldwide.
InCites is a collection of features and commentaries pertaining to the scientists, papers, institutions, journals, and countries listed in the ISI Essential Science Indicators rankings. In interviews, feature stories, profiles for journals, nations and institutions, as well as original commentaries written exclusively for in-cites, the scientists themselves give behind-the-scenes accounts of their highly cited papers, sometimes called "citation classics," as well as comments on prospects for applications and other future developments in their fields.
- InCites Modules: Global Comprisons, Research Performance Profiles
- Customized Incites Datasets: Institutional Address Defined, Institutional Author Defined
- faculty, students and affiliated researchers, employees
Authorized users may
- access and view InCites Data, as made available through TR's systems
- incorporate InCites Data (= the Article Data, Article Metrics, Global Comparisons data and Institutional Profiles data) in internal reports
- distribute limited, specifically relevant portions of InCites Data for interactions with government agencies
- include insubstantial portions (= an amount of InCites Data that has no independent commercial value and could not be used by the recipients as a substitute of for InCites) of InCites documents which may be provided to third parties or made publicly available, for illustrative or research purposes only, provided all such uses may only include InCites Data regarding materials authored by Client's, and demographic and financial information about Client
- download, incorporate and maintain the Institutional Profiles data contained in InCites in an Internal System, provided such system may only include Institutional Profiles data regarding materials authored by Client and demographic and financial information about Client
Customized Incites Datasets: Institutional Address Defined, Institutional Author Defined
- download, incorporate and maintain the article metadata that is contained in the customized InCities datasets and the article citation counts displayed in InCities in a publicly available website, or in an internal system that is controlled by Client and that can be accessed and viewed only by Client, provided such website or system may only include Article Data and citation counts regarding materials authored by Client
- download, incorporate and maintain the article metrics that are contained in the customized InCites dataset(s) in an Internal System, provided such system may only include Article Metrics regarding materials authored by Client
- download, incorporate and maintain the Global Comparisons data containes InCites in an Internal System, provided such system may only include Global Comparisons data regarding materials authored by Client
Authorised users may not
- make any other use of the InCites Data, except as expressly set forth herein
- sublicense, sell or assign rights to the InCites Data
- commercially distribute the InCites Data
- disclose or distribute any portion of the Article Data or Article Metrics, as displayd in the third party software or otherwise, to any third parties
- download and incorporate, in either a publicly available website or an Internal System, any InCites Data that does not relate to Client
- provide services for a fee use the InCites Data
- use any InCites Data to create or derive new metrics or indicators
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.