Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
MathSciNet® is an electronic publication offering access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature. MathSciNet is the online version of the publications Mathematical Reviews, from 1940 to present, and Current Mathematical Publications.
- Expert reviewers are selected by a staff of professional mathematicians to write reviews of the current published literature; over 80,000 reviews are added to the database each year.
- MathSciNet® contains almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles. Bibliographic data from retrodigitized articles dates back to the early 1800s. Reference lists are collected and matched internally from approximately 550 journals, and citation data for journals, authors, articles and reviews is provided.
- employees, faculty, staff, or students officially affiliated with the subscribing insitution (University of Turku)
- authorized on-site patrons of the subscribing insitution's library facilities (walk-in users)
Authorized users may
- make searches of MatSciNet
- make one or more copies in hard copy form of the output of any search
- such copies may not be sold and may not be disturbed to anyone who is not an authorized user
- download search results to hard disk or diskette, provided that such data is not made available to anyone who is not an authorized user
Authorized users may not
- download substantial portions of the database
- use scripted searches, robots, spiders, crawlers or otherwise
- make MathSciNet available to anyone other than another authorized user, whether by telephone link or permitting access through his or her terminal or computer, or other similar or dissimilar means or arrangements
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Copies of individual reviews from Mathematical Reviews may be made and delivered in the context of inter-library loan in compliance with Section 108 of the Copyright Act of the U.S. and within the CONTU guidelines.