Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The ACS Symposium Series, part of the ACS eBooks, are the high-quality, peer-reviewed eBooks developed from ACS technical divisions' symposia.
- those individuals officially affiliated with the Licensee (University of Turku) for example, those serving in the capacity of employees, consultants under contract with the Licensee, researchers, faculty and other teaching staff, and persons officially registered as full or part-time students, and outsourced faculty and/or staff previously employed by the Licensee in their performance of services for and on behalf of the Licensee only
- walk-in Users are persons who are not Authorized Users but who are physically present at the Licensee's premises and who may use the database via secure network from computer terminals within the Licensee premises
Authrorized users and Walk-In Users may
- search, download, view, retrieve and display, print and make a reasonable number of photocopies or electronically save copies of individual articles, individual chapters, or other individual items for their personal, scholarly, research, and educational use
Printing and electronic copying
- make a printed and/or electronic copy of individual articles for others who are Authorized or Walk-In Users
- distribute a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student authorized user taking part in a course at the Licensee
Authorized Users may:
- publicly display or publicly perform parts of products as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, or workshop, or other such similar activity
- supply print or electronic copies of individual items to national or international pharmaceutical regulatory authorities for the purpose of regulatory approval of pharmaceutical products
- supply print or electronic copies of individual items when required by law for use in legal proceedings
- distribute single copies of parts in print or electronic form to third party colleagues (outside the Licensee's members) for the purposes of scientific research and communication or to be used for the basis of discussion groups
Authorized users who are members faculty or staff may
- download and print out copies of individual articles for the purpose of making a multi-source collection of information (course pack), to be distributed to students of the Licensee free of charge or at cost based fee. Individual articles may also be used in course packs in a secure network for authorized users who are students at the Licensee as part of their coursework. Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as Braille, may also be offered to authorized users who, in the reasonable opinion of the Licensee, are reading impaired
Authorized users may not
- forward, transfer, sell, rent, or otherwise knowling distribute or provide access to the contents of ACS Products or any portions thereof, to any third party
Downloading and re-publishing
- systematically download articles and other information obtained as a result of access to ACS or re-published articles in any media, print or electronic form
- download articles in aggregate quantities or centrally stored for later retrieval
- modify, alter, or create derivative works of the materials contained in ACS without prior written permission from the ACS.
- use any computerized or automated tool or application to search, index, test or otherwise obtain information from ACS (including without limitation any "spidering" or web crawler application)
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may use the ACS Products to fulfill requests for Inter Library Loan (ILL). Inter Library Loan shall include requests to support non-commercial scholarly research by patrons of other libraries such as public, school, or college libraries. The Licencee may obtain a copy of an article in PDF format (Portable Document Format) and transmit it to the ILL requesting Library by mail, fax, or electronic transmission including e-mail. The requesting library may provide the PDF to the user in electronic format.
- Products may not be used to supply single articles to ILL requesters that are commercial organizations or libraries that belong to for-profit companies, without separate prior written approval of ACS.