Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The Garland Encyclopedia of World Music Online is the first comprehensive online resource devoted to music research of all the world's peoples. More than 9,000 pages of material, combined with entries by more than 700 expert contributors from all over the world, make this the most complete body of work focused on world music.
- the Customer's (University of Turku) currently enrolled full- or part-time students, employees, faculty, staff, affiliated researchers, distance learners, visiting scholars
- walk-in patrons who are physically present at the Site
Authorized users may
- use the Product(s) in way that is consistent with U.S. Fair Use Provisions and international law
- make limited numbers of hard or electronic copies for research, education, or other non-commercial use only
- for more extended use, the Customer must obtain prior consent in writing from ASP
Authorized users may not
- sell, distribute or commercially exploit the Product(s)
- decompile or reverse engineer the Product(s)
- modify or create a derivative work
- remove, obscure, or modify copyright notices
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.