- Please follow your degree programme's guidelines for the contents and layout of the thesis. However note:
- Have you checked accessibility? The Web Accessibility Directive of the EU obligates that all theses are accessible.
- Read the instructions on electronic publication and copyright issues and, if necessary, make corrections to your thesis or ask more information from your supervisor.
- The entire text of the thesis has to be in one file, including the title page and the appendices such as pictures, tables, graphics, research permit etc. Materials and data classified as confidential have to be left out of the version that is examined and published. More information is available in the electronic publication and copyright instructions mentioned above.
- Remember to include a control mark of the Turnitin originality check to the bottom of the title page:
The originality of this thesis has been checked in accordance with the University of Turku quality assurance system using the Turnitin OriginalityCheck service.
- Notice! Do not write your student identification number anywhere into your thesis.
The file should be titled:
a-z, A-Z, 0-9, underline (_), hyphen (-).
Spaces are not allowed. Furthermore, å, ä and ö characters are not allowed either. Replace them with a and o letters.